How To Buy
1. Online - Select the type of pigeon spike and attachment from the home, buy now or specifications pages - click the buy button provided
to be directed to the online ordering form. If you wish to purchase products simply enter number of metres, tubes or clips required then click the 'Buy’ button
and the item/s will be added to your order. At the Checkout you will be prompted to confirm your order and enter payment and delivery details - delivery of our products
is always next working day.
2. Note - If you've got a question, click here and we will answer you within 2 hours
(Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm) if you send your question after 4pm we will get back to you first thing the next day. Test us; if we fail we will send you a large bar of chocolate.
Cancellations & Returns
Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd (owners of www.pigeonoff.co.uk) are
aware that at times it may be necessary to cancel items that may have been ordered in error.
Cancelling Items/Order In ‘Your Basket’
At any time prior to the order being completed an item or a whole order may be cancelled in the following way:
- Go to ‘View Basket’ located on the top tool
- If you wish to remove an item from an order simply change the quantity to ‘0’ (zero)
and click amend or click the Delete button. The item will be removed and your total basket value will be recalculated
- If you wish to cancel the entire order simply click the ‘ Cancel Order’ button provided.
Unused/Unwanted pigeon deterrent goods less than 30 days old.
On occasion it may be necessary for you to return unused/unwanted pigeon pest control goods less than 30 days old.
We accept return of unwanted pigeon products up to 30 days from purchase. You will receive a full refund of the price paid less relevant delivery charges. Provided the goods are unused, complete
and in their original packaging. We will
however, expect you to bear the cost of returning the unwanted goods.
Faulty items older than 30 days / Warranted Goods.
Our pigeon pest control products come with a manufacturer’s warranty. If within 3 years of purchase you discover any faulty goods we
will replace them free of charge. However this warranty does not include the costs of installation.
Please note: It is very rare indeed to ever have a problem with any of our pigeon deterrents.
Jones & Son Pest control Supplies Ltd accept the following methods of payments:
Prices will be displayed in GBP (Great British Pounds).
All accounts will be settled in GBP.
All products and services provided by Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd are subject to standard VAT.
Prices shown within the product pages are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be calculated and displayed in ‘Your
Basket’. Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd VAT number is: 143790853
Common Mistakes: If at any time you make a mistake when entering your card details (e.g. invalid expiration
date) an error message will be displayed telling what the error is. Simply rectify the error and commit the changes. Find below a list of common mistakes:
- We do not accept Amex or Diners Card
- A Visa Delta card is a debit card and not a Visa credit card. If you are unsure If your card is a Visa or a Delta please look for the Delta symbol normally located on the rear of the card
- Please make sure you enter your card number as a continuous line of digits with no spaces or dashes.