Security & Privacy
Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) server
software to encrypt all personal information entered thus preventing access by any third party. SSL is
known to be the best available package for secure E-commerce trading and at no time will your details
be visible to any other user.
Jones & Son secure services are tested and approved for connection to major banking services utilising Secure Trading Payment Services.
Our customers have never encountered fraudulent use of their details as a result of using the services provided by Jones & Son.
As you navigate and place orders on the Jones & Son web site you will be
transferred to a secure area whenever sensitive information is being processed e.g. ‘Checkout Area’.
You will be aware that you are in a secure section of the site, as a padlock will appear on your base
toolbar. At any time you can click on this icon to read information regarding the security certificate.
The secure certificate is provided by our payment company Securetrading.net and will state this within the details.
At no time should card details be sent via standard e-mail as this is not secure, please use the secure server provided.
On occasion a notice may appear on your screen alerting you that you are moving from a server that is secure to one
that is not. Don’t be alarmed by this, the secure area is where we handle your personal information and you will not move to
non secure area until all sensitive details have been processed.
Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd is committed to providing our customers with an Internet experience that respects their privacy
and as such adheres strictly to the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Consent: This statements purpose is to explain how we may use your personal information.
By using the web site (www.pigeonoff.co.uk)
provided by the Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd web site you agree to this use.
Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd endeavour to take all necessary steps to protect your personal information. All data
collected is encrypted via secure server prior to sending and is stored on a secure server upon receipt.
Information Provided By User:
- Name, Address, telephone, email, payment details (i.e. credit card) and order details
- Other data, on occasion, to help us provide improved products and services
How We Use The Information:
- To administer your order with Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd
- To allow us to develop and improve the products and services offered
- Other than as necessary to complete your order, we will not provide your personal information (i.e. information that identifies you) to any third party without your prior consent unless required to do so by law
- General information about user sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information that could personally identify an individual.
Web Site Usage:
To allow us to monitor and improve our site and services we may gather certain information when you use the site. This will include such information as IP address,
operating system, browser version and cookie details.
A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to track and understand which
pages are visited, determine popularity and adjust accordingly. Most web browsers will accept cookies automatically although this facility may be disabled.
Please remember that if cookies are disabled you may not be able to correctly place an order with Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd.
Our site may offer links to other web sites. Although all links are approved, please be aware that we are not responsible for the policies, content
or security of these linked sites.
* Please be aware that all products and services provided by Jones & Sons Pest Control
Supplies Ltd are subject to our terms and conditions.